Skip to content

Programs : Brochure

This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
Fact Sheet:
Admin Fees: Yes WI GI Benefits Eligible: Yes
Program Sponsor: *UWL-Exchange* Language of Instruction: English
Areas of Study: Accountancy, Art, Biochemistry, Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chinese Studies, Computer Science, Cultural Studies, Economics, Education, English, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Photography, Physics, Psychology, Sociology, Women's Studies Housing Options: Residence Hall
Financial Aid Eligible: Yes
Program Description:
International Education & Engagement
1209 Centennial
La Crosse, WI 54601
Facebook LogoTwitter Logo
Fast Facts
Location: Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong SAR of China
Official Language: Cantonese
Population: 2 million
Campus Size: 18,000 students
Courses taught in: English & Mandarin

Early Deadlines
Fall Semester/Academic Year: February 1
Spring Semester: August 15
What's included?
See Program Budget Above.
The program fee does not include...
  • Airfare
  • Housing
  • Meals
Academic Programs
  • Faculty of Business
    • Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing
  • Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
    • Chinese, Education, English, Gender Studies, Psychology, Sociology
  • Science and Engineering
    • Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics
  • School of Creative Media
    • Art Photography
  • Chinese Civilization Centre
    • China's Cultural Heritage and Civilization
Summer courses available here.
Housing & Meals
  • Student Residence Hall, located at Cornwall Street
  • 10-15 minute walk to campus
  • Shared shower and toilet with neighboring rooms
  • Shared common area
  • Food outlets across campus
Passport & Visa
  • Learn about visas here!
  • Students are strongly encouraged to apply for their student visa through our Mainland and External Affairs Office (MEAO) at CityU
Session/Term Eligibility Credits
Early June to Early August
2.5 GPA, 2.75+ preferred
Second-semester Sophomore
Fall: Late-August to Mid-December
Spring: Early-January to Mid-May
Find exact dates for both terms here!
2.5 GPA, 2.75+ preferred
Second-semester Sophomore



Dates / Deadlines:
Dates / Deadlines:
Term Year App Deadline Decision Date Start Date End Date
Spring 2019 10/10/2018 10/10/2018 TBA TBA